- Order your May Festival DVD! May 20, 2015
- Gearing Up for the Pauoa Keiki Fitness Challenge! May 7, 2015
- 2nd Grade Wax Museum May 6, 2015
- Roosevelt Track Meet Photos May 6, 2015
- Pauoa Students at the Olelo Youth Xchange Awards May 4, 2015
- Pauoa Cafeteria Menu for May 2015 April 30, 2015
- Pauoa May Festival – Friday, May 15 April 30, 2015
Vision and Mission
Vision: Pauoa students will strive for excellence, becoming confident and competent life-long learners and responsible students.
Mission: The Pauoa 'Ohana will actively participate in challenging and encouraging everyone to seek excellence by creating an optimal nurturing and learning environment.
Pauoa, that’s my school!
Responsibility, Pride, & Heart
FERPA Statement"Annual Notification of Privacy Rights Know your privacy rights as they apply to 1) student record information; 2) directory information; 3) surveys and other information collection; and 4) military recruitment information. For more information on your privacy rights, the laws that protect them, and how to exercise your rights, contact your school administrator or visit http://bit.ly/FERPAHI."
2nd grade had their annual Wax museum performance. Her are some pictures from the event. The rest can be found by following this link.
Pauoa cleaned up at the track meet, winning over 50% of the first place finishes. Here are three photos from the meet. The rest, including video, can be seen by following this link.