Founded in 1847, Pauoa School is the third oldest school in the state. Until 1892, all lessons were taught in the Hawaiian Language. Eventually the school was moved to its present location, beginning with two classrooms. At Pauoa School all students can achieve. Our staff will do whatever it takes to help our students achieve. The atmosphere that we create challenges and encourages everyone to seek excellence. We do this by providing a nurturing and learning environment that aligns with state priority strategies and complex initiatives to promote both academic and teaching excellence. Rigorous learning experiences will help ensure that the students of Pauoa School will strive for excellence, gain confidence, be life‐long learners, responsible students and most importantly college and career ready.
– Oct. 29, 30 1:15 Early Release due to Parent/Teacher Conferences
– Oct. 29-Nov. 2 Spirit Week
– Oct. 30 5:30-7:00 Ohana Night Pumpkin Carving, Cafeteria
– Oct. 30 5:30 School Community Council (SCC) General Meeting
– Nov. 1, 2, 5, 8, 9 1:15 Early Release due to Parent/Teacher Conferences